Friday, January 29, 2010

Just some fun stuff!

Alright so here I am at almost 28 weeks. If you can't tell from the last time I posted a belly picture, we've hit a growth spurt. I hate to admit it but the rubber band through the button hole no longer works for my old jeans and I've had to resort to maternity or stretchy pants. And this girl is a busy one. She's getting big enough now that every time she stretches you can see my stomach bulge or if she kicks my whole tummy jumps. I love it!
Today we went to the library and got a grocery sack full of books then headed to the park. They love the swings and usually we spend all our time there, but today I managed to steer them to the slides and low and behold they had a blast. Isn't this girl so beautiful?!
Handsome boy!
This was as far as Tate got on going down this thing. He has a terrible fear of heights and he worked himself up four or five times to go down, but could never get up the nerve. At least he tried. Funny kid!

The other day Allie asked me "Mommy, where is winter?" I told her it was winter right now and Tate responded by saying "Well then where's the snow?" Good old St. George. January and we are outside playing at the park.

1 comment:

melissa said...

cute pics. The girls are already making summer plans. The park is number one on the list, then the zoo and moab... your lucky to have decent weather!