Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Belated birthday wishes to Allie!
My Allie turned 4 on August 1st! I can't believe my little girl is getting so big. She had her first friend birthday party and we had quite a turn out. Allie requested a splash pad princess party and that's what she got. We played in the splash pad, decorated princess crowns, and butterfly wands.
Now Allie is in preschool at the Washington City Community Center and guess who her teacher is...ME! She is absolutely wonderful in class. She even told me after our first day of school that she loved her 'teacher'. I laughed and said, "but I'm your teacher." She just laughed and said, "I know! That's why I love my teacher." She's such a wonderful part of our family and we love her so much! Happy belated birthday Allie babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment