
We have been so busy and yet have nothing to do. It must be summer! We have been going swimming nearly every day so we are super tan. I told Allie and Tate to pose for me for a picture before we went swimming one day and this is what I got. That's Tate's "Muscles" and Allie's "pretty smile". They crack me up!
Thank you for everyone's advice on potty training! Our internet has been screwy so I haven't been on the blog for a while. I agree that I just need to loose the pull-ups and go cold turkey. It's really not Allie so much as it's me. She's ready I'm just too impatient and busy with all these projects I keep taking on, like...
Ta da! Tate's fancy new dresser! It actually was Alex's when he was little and we kind of inherited it when we didn't have any furniture for Tate's room. I should have taken a before and after, but it used to be that caramel stain that was graffitied with pen and water spots. So I started sanding it and the stupid stain would not come off. I was running out of sand paper for the electric sander so I asked my awesome neighbors, Josh and Lotti if they had any. Before I new it I had sand paper, another sander, their air compresser, spare blue paint and lots of great advice. I never would have been able to finish it in one day without them. Thanks guys!
Another one of my many projects is my potted garden with is, needless to say, very sad looking. this is my lowly tomato plant. I have one green tomato growing and if it wasn't for that one thing I would have thrown it away along with my spinach that died, but somehow it's still hanging in there. But my watermelon plants are thriving. You can live off watermelon, right!?
And finally there's my Tater bug who is becoming much more flamboiantly open about his opinions and has developed a nasty case of selective hearing . In other words he is being a major pain in the butt! We had to establish a "behavior chart" with stars and X's. It's working to help him remember to obey and stop bossing. This is him working on his online preschool after we had gone to the library for story time. Doesn't he look so cute.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Busy, Busy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment