Once apon a time there was a beautiful princess named Allie. The world revovled around her and she loved every minute of her enchanted life.
Princess Allie and her mommy (the Queen ;) painted their toe nails and had so much fun. She never had to worry about anything.... Until one day....
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Princess Allie & The Royal Potty
It was time to potty train! Yes I know that she is only 21 months old in 2 days, but she's been showing a lot of interest and understanding of the whole potty concept for a couple months now. She's done pretty well so far, but just like everything else, she has her moments. I'm confident and hopeful that she'll catch on and that I won't have to buy anymore diapers, pullups or otherwise. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well... good luck! We trained Av at 20 months and Paisley was barely 2, I think girls must catch on pretty fast! She looks so pretty in her little dress!
Post a Comment