I'm excited for the new year. We are already starting off 2009 with some cool new happenings. First of all we are finally getting a second vehicle. Whoo -hoo! After Alex signeded up for school this semester we realized that we were absolutely going to have to get a second car. So as luck would have it we found the perfect 2000 Jeep Cherakee for sale in St. George. We haven't been a two car family for over 2 years! I don't know how we did it so long. In other exciting news today Allie decided to potty train! I know, she's not even 18 months old yet, but she was the one who told me she had to "poo poo" and low and behold she went in the potty. But the moment she looked in the little potty she started screaming and crying at what was there. After some convincing she was very proud of herself and even told me later that she needed to "pee pee" but we didn't quit make that one. I hope she decides to keep it up I'd love to not have to buy diapers anymore!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How awesome that she is getting potty trained so early...I am jealous!
I love your new pictures. Very cute! We trained both our girls young and I'm so glad its over with!
Double congrats! It's so nice when they are willing to potty train! Aaralyn was so easy in the beginning and we didn't have much trouble with her except when the babies came and she regressed a bit. We're pretty good now. I hope when the babies are older they will be as easy!
Good luck to her...that's early to be potty training but how nice for you!
Hi Melissa! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for telling me about it!
Don't worry about the setback; she's SO young still!
Post a Comment