Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Finally a new post!
I've been waiting for pictures to post on my blog, but I still don't have any. My poor camera was pulled off the counter by my mischevious Allie and it is out of commission now. So I have had to rely on others for pictures. My sister-in-law Liz took pictures of Allie's birthday and then she moved, so I haven't seen those yet. So here is a belated happy birthday to my baby girl who turned one on Aug. 1st. We've done lots of other fun stuff too (which I have no pictures of). One night we took Alex something at the fire station when he was doing a shift and we got to go on a ride in the fire truck around the block. Tate and Allie were wide eyes and all smiles when they turned on the lights and sirens. Tate also got to go on a ride on a motorcycle Alex is testing out and the rest of the day he had the motorcycle helmet on while he rode his "motorcycle" (bike). It was so funny. We were calling him "Lord Helmet" ( from Space Balls). So sorry that the only pictures I have are from my phone, but here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment