
I just wanted to say a little something about my amazing hubby. Alex is the best husband any wife could ask for and a great father. He got his EMT and firefighting certificates the last few weeks and loves volunteering and giving back. He does it to help others, better himself and to show our kids that you can work for something and accomplish it. Everything he does he does for others. Every morning that he wakes up before the sunrises to trade, or when he works real estate or goings to school to get his degree; it's all for his family. Even though he is incredibly busy he still makes time to be with us and also to make sure that I have time for myself to work on my goals or hobbies. I love him so much and am so thankful that I have him.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment