Sunday, February 20, 2011

I love my family!


 "Just as a drop of water has all the qualities of the ocean, you have all the qualities of the creator within you."
               -Dr. Robert Anthony
        (Beyond Positive Thinking, p. 18)

 "Search inward; reach outward; look heavenward."
- Thomas S. Monson
 The Little Chap Who Follows Me
A careful man I want to be, 
A little fellow follows me;
I do not dare to go astray
For fear he'll go the self-same way.

I cannot once escape his eyes.
What e'er he sees me do he tries.
Like ME he says he's going to be-
That little chap who follows me.

I must remember as I go
Through summer suns or winter snows,
I am building for the years to be-
That little chap who follows me. 
 "When asked how he had produced the magnificent statue of an angel, Michelangelo is reported to have simply replied, 'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.' That is what the Lord will do with each of us if we allow Him to do so."
                     -Elder David S. Baxter
                      (Ensign August 2007)
 "When you pray, move your feet."
-African proverb
"We [see] in Alma's words the real-life version of marriage and parenting: fatigue, labor in the spirit, journeyings, suffering, sorrows, afflictions, and yet laced through all of this [is] 'incomprehensible joy'"!
-Bruce C. Hafen, Alma 28:8
(Covenant Hearts, 93)

1 comment:

Alex said...

And We Love you Too!! you are an amazing Mom/ Wife/ Friend/ Everything else !! I love the pictures and quotes!