Friday, August 27, 2010


Hi it's me, Miah! I sure am growing up (it makes Mommy a little sad that I'm getting so big) in fact I went to the doctor yesterday for my 4 month appointment, even though I'm actually 4 1/2 months. She said that I weighed 16 lbs. 4 oz. (89%) and that I am 26 inches tall (92%) But Mommy and Daddy always say that they love this chubby baby. Who wouldn't? Mommy says I've gained 4 lbs. in two months. I eat the same amount as other babies my age, it's just that my Mommy's milk is creamy goodness!

I'm not just getting big though, I'm doing big things. Like rolling over and over and over. And I am getting pretty good at sitting up all by myself. I love it when someone talks to me. It makes me smile and laugh. I also think that my big brother and sister are the funniest kids ever. Big brother Tate makes me laugh the hardest when he dances around and makes funny noises.

It doesn't make me happy when I'm gassy though (which still happens a lot). It even makes Mommy fussy! She thinks it might be all that creamy milk so she sometimes gives me yucky soy formula and it does make me not so gassy and spit up as much. (Mommy and Daddy don't like it when I spit up on them, but I think its kind of funny). I'm also learning to sleep in a bed and not in the swing. Mommy thinks its a good idea, but I still want my swing.

Well that's all for now from me, bye.

Miah

No comments: