Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter!
In between conference sessions we took a walk to the temple. They got sunglasses in their baskets and Allie absolutely would not take hers off for anything. Ooooh! Aren't they sweet? If only they would always be this nice to each other!
After a trip to grandma's house they got more candy of course and these cute galoshes. They have both been wearing them ever since! Allie's are pink with polka dots and Tate's are firefighter ones. Very cool and helpful when they are watering the garden!
And we ended up returning our adopted dog Milo. He was a good dog (but he did shed and I plan on writing a strongly worded email to the site that listed Jack Russel Terriers with the non shedding breeds!) The problem was he loved to escape any chance he got and poor Tayden would have a full blown anxiety attack whenever it happened. It was seriously not healthy and so when I brought up the option of letting Milo go to another home where he couldn't run away Tate was so relieved and has mentioned a few times since he's been gone about how nice it is not to worry about Milo. Not having a dog right now is perfectly fine with me.
Just a quick update. I am 37 weeks, but only measuring at 35 because baby is practically in the birth canal, she's so low! As of Friday I was dilated to 1 cm and 70% effaced. Since I've been positive for Group B Strep with my other two we are just assuming that will be the case this time as well. One problem is that I will need 4 hours worth of IV antibiotics before delivery and chances are I won't have that much time. So the doc said that if by this coming Friday I've progressed but still not in labor they will try to get things started and just have me hooked up to the IV. I really don't want that. I'd like to go on my own since he also said that if things do go quickly then the likelihood of the baby getting anything goes way down too. So I've been doing everything I can to go into labor and so far I've had lots of contractions that don't go anywhere! But I just went and got an adjustment which has proven successful to put me into labor within 24-48 hours on two out of two labors. So any day now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Well I hope you don't have to wait long....I hate the waiting! I don't want to be induced either because I know it could go so much quicker if I just went on my own. I'm pretty surethat is why I am measuring small too...because the baby is so low. My pubic bone hurts pretty bad at times! Good luck.
Good luck! I look forward to seeing your beautiful new baby! :-)
I didn't realize we were so close in our pregnancies. I am 39 weeks this week and if everything works out we will be going in on Friday too. So maybe we will see you guys there! Good Luck!! =) Exciting times!
Post a Comment