Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Time No See

Sorry it's been forever since I've posted. We don't have internet at our house anymore, but hopefully will be getting it back soon. So just to fill everyone in on what we've been doing. Alex had a birthday on June 29th and I surprised him with a party. It was way fun and he got a camera! Yea! So the next time I have my camera and the internet at the same time I'll post some pics.

We're super excited because this weekend we are heading up north to Roy first to see our brand new niece Carly (my brother Philip's second daughter) who was born about a week ago. Then we'll be heading up to our cabin before driving up to Jackson hole to run the Snake river with Alex's family, my parents and the kids. Tate is so excited about going camping! Don't worry we won't take the kids down the river. My mom's not much of an extreme sports person so she'll stay at camp with the kids.

Wish us luck. I'll post pictures when we get back.

2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Ooh, sounds like fun! I went down the Snake River when I was young. We used to live in Star Valley, that's where my parents grew up and I was born. I think Dave and I need to save up for a trip like that. I bet you guys are going to have a blast!

Andrus Family said...

Sounds like you have had a busy summer! I hope you are having a good time on the river! Jayson loves that kind of stuff! We need to get together sometime...are you guys planning on going to Alex's 10 yr reunion? It's on Aug 8th, I think! Let me know!