Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just some tid bits!

I've just got some random tid bits to share. First of all we have decided to stay in St. George and not go to Cincinnati. We kind of had the feeling that we needed to make sure that we didn't have any other options and as it turned out options kind of fell in our lap so we are staying! Yea!

I also wanted to let everyone know that one of my best friends back home in Roy and her husband are looking to adopt a baby. They've gone through the process and are just waiting for someone to pick them. They are great people and are going to make wonderful parents. If you'd like to refer anyone to them their blog is markanddannielle.blogspot.com

And one more tid bit...Allie has figured out how to walk with her cast so I don't have to carry her everywhere anymore! Woot woot!

3 comments:

Prentiss said...

I am so sorry for your sweet Allie! She is so cute. I am glad you guys are staying...we never see you and would love to get together sometime!

Leslie said...

Let's plan some bbqs this summer! It's been too long!

Mark and Dannielle said...

Thanks for giving us a plug. We really appreciate it. We love you guys!