Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We had so much fun for Halloween this year. We all got into it way more than usual, but who could blame us when there are about 200 kids in our neighborhood. The anticipation just kind of rubs off on you. I have to say that some of the parents had better costums than their kids. Our manager Dan was a perfect Nacho Lebre. It was hilarious. So of course we had to have good costumes too. Tate was a firefighter. He was going to be spiderman, but after we bought the costum I realized that every other kid in the neighborhood would be spiderman too so we got him a firefighter costum (it is just like Alex's turnouts only smaller). So Tate told Alex that he had to be a firefighter with him. Allie was a fairy princess. I was going to just be doctor or something and put on my old scrubs, but when I saw how decked out all the other parent were getting I dug through my old dresses and costums from plays and stuff and found my Miss Roy pagent talent dress. I sang a opera piece so I had my mom make a dress to fit. And yes I know you all will hate that I fit into a dress from high school after having two kids, but it still fit and I went as a princess so me and Allie would match. Aren't we a cute family. This was by far the funnest halloween since I was a kid. (P.S. Thanks Natasha for taking the pictures. That's her cute little girl with Tate and Allie).

2 comments:

Clenece said...

You guys all look so cute! I love the little fireman outfit! Way cute!

Ephraim and Lauren said...

oh cute are they i love allie's look in the first pic. she looks like she doesnt know if she likes the whole halloween idea. hey i need your e mail so i can invite you to my blog!