Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Allie Bug


So Allie's hair is finally starting to get long enough that I thought maybe I could put some hair ties in it and see. Well it's long enough all right, but it isn't all that thick so she looked like she had antennas instead of pig tails. Oh well she looks cute either way.

3 comments:

Clenece said...

It looks way cute!

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, how cute! Was her hair like this on Sunday? It seems like I remember seeing it that way then! I did that with Aaralyn's hair when it was really short, then as it got longer she just looked like my little alien baby because she had a helmet on and her little pig tail would stick out the top of it, it was cute! It's so fun when they start getting enough hair to put cute clips and stuff in!

Hillary said...

what a cute little girl, isn't it so much fun to do little girls hair!