Friday, March 28, 2008


Well I've been bag tagged by Natasha so here is my bag. I can't really call it a purse or a diaper bag because as a mother of two I hated carrying around a purse and diaper bag. So I came up with a solution. Actually Charlie, my father in law told me this is what they used to do. I have one big diaper bag that stays in the car with all the necessities. Change of clothes, diapers, wipes, snacks, bottle, sippy cup and P.J.s for both kids. Then I only have to carry around one medium sized bag instead of both. Plus it's a really cute bag!

1 comment:

Dave and Natasha said...

That is a cute bag! I think that's what I should do. That's kinda what I do already, I keep the diaper bag in the car, but my purse doesn't really have anything for Aaralyn in it. Once these babies are here though, I will have to carry around a diaper bag all the time just to make sure I have whatever I need... Aaralyn doesn't need as much anymore, so I can get away with not toteing all her stuff around all the time!